If you can understand the mechanics of a game and you can explain them. If you have ever spent hours arguing about game rules. If story is no longer important for you and you wondered what makes a game fun. Or if you can talk for hours for your passion: games...
Then you might have what it takes to be a designer. Come and see. You ll be among your kind.
- Designs fun and immersive gameplay mechanics, features and story
- Writes thorough and complete feature documentation
- Communicate designs clearly to other teams members.
- Strong knowledge of basic rules of game design (gameplay, learning curve, creating emotion, difficulty balancing, rhythm, reward).
- Think creatively and have a passion for making games
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in groups, including strong interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of level design rules is a plus
- Previous level design experience and/or working experience on PC or consoles (DS, PSP, Wii) is a major plus.
The opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment, with people who have a passion for making great games. We offer a supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fair rewarded.
- Motivating salary and a merit pay system;
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in a partnership with Sanador Clinic
- A modern office building including:
* A cafeteria with hot food open during working hours;
* Gym facilities, free for employees. Massage is an option!
* A relaxation area, with pool tables, ping pong tables, air hockey, darts, table football.
For candidates willing to move to Bucharest, we re offering a relocation package including a relocation bonus and free accommodation for the first month.
This is a full time position in Bucharest, Romania
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference GAME DESIGNER in the subject of the mail.