Whether working on a ground breaking interactive site, a slick interface to help broadcasters collaborate online, or a mobile app for moms to create shopping lists based on their favourite recipes. We have plenty of challenges to keep you busy.
You should have a deep understanding about how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on the web and devices. At BrandUP we believeDesigning is about Caring, and we show we care by creating designs for Humans. Drawing on Emotional Design principles, you are on a constant mission to excite and empower users to achieve their goals.
What we offer
You will be working in an international, highly motivated, performance driven environment; favoring personal communication, collaboration and support; over documentation, hierarchy and office politics.
In addition, we offer:
- Opportunity to work on exciting, meaningful work
- An open, supportive and friendly culture
- Competitive Salary
- Time to learn and experiment
- Equity in future company products
- Nice cozy red couches
- Philosophical discussions over lunch
- Responsible for the content layout, pixel perfect visual appearance and usability design
- Create icons, illustrations and compelling visual design elements
- Work with the team to develop style guides, interaction patterns, and information design standards.
- Stay up to date with current web-design trends and techniques
- Strong online portfolio demonstrating user-centered design
- 1-2 years working in an interactive agency or freelancing
- Expert skills in Photoshop & Illustrator
- A deep understanding of color, typeface and layout
- Passionate about all aspects of interactive design
- A strong sense of UI design and human/interface interaction
- Clear understanding of information architecture
- Sharp eye for concept and execution as well as production and business facets
- Executing different design styles
- Please make sure that you send a link to your portfolio
- Finalists invited for final interview rounds
- Must work on site at BrandUP Offices near Piata Romana, Bucharest.