Our client, one of the world’s leading wireless backhaul specialists that ensure the mobile and fixed-line carriers, as well as private network operators have the transmission capacity to reliably deliver the voice and premium data services that we all rely on, is expanding its team in Romania.
In this way, we are currently seeking a talented, eager to learn Junior Software Embedded Engineer to join their strategic team in Bucharest.
Their solutions are designed to support all wireless access technologies, delivering more capacity over longer distances under any given deployment scenario, so you will be working on next generation platforms, in a real time environment, constantly developing solutions for their clients, based on the market needs at the moment.
- Take part of a team developing state-of-the-art wireless backhaul systems.
- Design and development of Real Time embedded software in C under Linux OS.
- Minimum experience programming in C language
- Capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Demonstrated curiosity in engineering and the ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to project needs
- B.Sc. graduate in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Fluent English
Will be considered as advantages:
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux
- Knowledge of Ethernet L2 switching
- Experience in RT Embedded, C programming in a multi-tasking environment
- Access to complex and continuous projects, working with innovative technologies
- A competitive compensation package
- Private Health Insurance
- Meal tickets
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more details
Aplică la acest job | A inceput cea de-a doua editie a Targului virtual pentru specialisti IT&C - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.