Our client is a great company that builds solutions for the Web and for mobile devices, where ideas are implemented and where they try to grow as much as they can.
Therefore they need people to be passionate of what they do and who are to not afraid to experiment new things. They use a diversity of technologies, from AngularJS, Ember.js and React, to Go, Scala and Clojure, as long as it helps them solve customer requirements more elegant and more efficient.
They expect you to:
• have the agility needed to learn new technologies and techniques, and the maturity and experience to recognize when one is not beneficial.
• know how to build modular systems enough that changing any subset becomes a work of just a few hours, not weeks.
They will offer you the development environment that will help you to be as happy with the work they do and make sure that you are surrounded by people who help you and push you whenever you need.
Find below the type of roles they currently have available, if you recognize yourself in one of them, give us a sign and we’ll tell you more! :) You will have the chance of finding out more during a direct discussion with one of the team members.
• iOS Developer - should have a proven track record with multiple releases on the app store, understanding of iPad development.
• Android Developer - should have a proven track record with multiple releases on the android app store understanding of multiple platforms etc.
• Front-End Developer - experience with ember, angular, or backbone.
• PHP Developer - YII or similar framework experience, WordPress, MySQL, basic Linux commands
• Node.JS Developer - Express, Angular, Postgresql, AWS stack, basic Linux commands
• JVM Developer - 3 years of building web applications and services in Java. Scala, Akka, Play framework a plus.
• Python Developer - Django, Postgres, AWS stack.
• SalesForce Developer
• .NET Developer
They have a main office in Bucharest but they are open to collaborate with other great developers around the country (remote)!
Aplică la acest job | Conferinta OpenAgile - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.