● assist Project Managers to develop relevant functional specifications;
● estimate the effort and timing required to develop projects and features (Agile-style);
● develop n-tier web applications using Java frameworks such as Spring (AOP, MVC, Webflow), Hibernate, Jetty/Tomcat etc.;
● develop alternative solutions to various programming problems;
● evaluate these solutions in collaboration with your team;
● collaborate with designers, developers and content managers for web development projects and for final validation of the product.
● more than 2 years experience in web application development;
● good knowledge of Java, JEE, Spring, Hibernate and deployment over Apache Tomcat or Jetty; thorough understanding of web communication protocols (HTTP and SMTP) and the request-response workflow, as well as XHTML and DOM; work experience with SQL-based RDBMSs and XML;
● optional, experience with Linux, Apache Commons, XSLT, automatic build systems (like Ant, Maven, etc.) and object-relational mapping systems;
● problem solving and communication skills, thoroughness, self-organization;
● good command of English (written and spoken).
Aplică la acest job | A inceput cea de-a doua editie a Targului virtual pentru specialisti IT&C - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.