XWiki is looking for Front-End Engineers that are passionate about software development, fond of Open Source values and looking forward to creating awesome and compelling web applications for our customers.
Integrated with our development team in Iasi and working in a tight collaboration with people from our Paris office, you will have the opportunity to be the rockstar of one of our challenging and exciting client projects.
* Design and implement fully customized web applications based on the open source XWiki technology;
* Work with our development team on building prototypes, developing features and fixing bugs;
* Work with our design team on interface design implementations for our customer projects;
* Respect deadlines and deliver good quality projects to our customers.
Required Technical Skills:
* Excellent understanding and working knowledge of CSS and HTML;
* Good knowledge in some server-side scripting languages (Velocity, Groovy are a plus);
* Database knowledge (experience with MySQL for example) is required, ORM/HQL is even better.
Other expected skills:
* Ability to deliver cross-browser implementations;
* Experience with bug-tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, etc.);
* Spoken and written English skills that allow a fluent communication with the international team.
The way we work:
At XWiki you'll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, international environment. Our commitment to Open Source values is reflected in our company's culture, which means either you're working from Paris, Iasi or Bucharest you'll be a key element in building the next generation wiki, learning from a wide community of smart developers.
In the mean time, XWiki fosters a collaborative work environment in which innovation and initiative are highly appreciated. We encourage free thinking and communication and we put a high emphasis on expressing creativity.
At XWiki we work hard, but we also have a lot of fun. You'll find a WII and boardgames in every office. We like to play pool, poker and outdoor sports. We are not afraid to accept a ping pong challenge. We organize outings, attend concerts, go to the movies and have parties to celebrate our birthdays and achievements. Once a year we get together in a remote location for 10 days and have a company Seminar, where we discuss our work throughout the year. The Seminar is packed with sightseeing, themed parties, sports challenges and all sorts of fun activities.
We are constantly growing our team by hiring self-motivated people, that are eager to learn about new technologies and product development. If you recognize yourself, send us right now your application!
Aplică la acest job | Conferinta OpenAgile - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.