- you will write clean, well-engineered code that conforms with accepted standards, and test web applications;
- you will understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion;
- you will communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads and other internal team members;
- you will identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- At least 1 year Ruby on Rails development experience.
- Strong relational and non-relational database skills;
- Experience with search engine software (eg: Solr, Lucene)
- Adept understanding of related Ruby technologies Node.js, Rspec, cucumber, etc
- Excellent skills to solve technical problems;
- Self-motivated, and able to multi-task;
Aplică la acest job | Locuri - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.