PURPOSE OF ROLE
To develop and maintain software to ensure accurate and high quality output through analysing, designing, coding, testing and supporting business systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• To work as part of the development team to deliver all solutions to the required standards.
• To understand current systems capabilities and development areas and recommend the development of the system for future growth and ease of use.
• To deliver all development to the required standards including creating documentation, prototypes and demos.
• To ensure delivery of application programs to an expert level while meeting project deadlines.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• A good academic background in a computer related Degree (or equivalent) or at least 2 years demonstrable experience in development environment.
• Excellent experience of OOP and n-tier systems design and development methodology.
• Excellent knowledge of relational database design and SQL development including stored procedures.
• Microsoft .Net, C#, Entity Framework - LINQ , Microsoft SQL, XML webservices, multithreaded coding
• Experience of using Visual Studio.
• Able to work independently, possesses a flexible attitude and good communication skills.
• The capacity to handle changing priorities
Technical ability – a good level of technical ability, awareness of capabilities and limitations of technical developments, can translate technical implications.
Innovation – ability to challenge status quo, consider alternative practices and approaches, offer creative and innovative solutions to existing business challenges and practices, promotes creativity and experimentation, evaluates new ideas and processes in context of commercial environment and challenges
Personal organisational ability – good time management, planning, prioritising, multi-tasking, self-motivated to level
Customer focus – strong customer awareness, evaluates activity against identified customer needs and demonstrates commitment to the customer
Results orientation – activity focused on maximising achievement as a good programmer
Problem-solver – identify potential issues, recommend solutions, escalate to appropriate level, seeks advice and guidance from within/external to organisation
Teamwork and ownership – takes personal responsibility for effective team working and intervenes where necessary to ensure successful relationships are built and maintained, plays an effective role in all cross-functional opportunities, positively represents the company in all interactions with suppliers and external industry contacts
Aplică la acest job | Locuri - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.