One of our clients is a unique dating network, one of Switzerland's most successful technology businesses with major offices in Los Angeles, Bratislava, Yerevan, Bucharest, Amsterdam and Nice. Their talented and motivated team of experts, as well as newcomers, forms the basis of their success.
As they are currently expanding their team in Bucharest, they need motivated and creative team members. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join this established international brand that is growing steadily, in the position of ASP.NET Web Developer.
Primary responsibilities of the role are to:
• Participate in project development according to specifications assigned
• Write code and comment it accurately
• Report regularly work progress
• Participates in code reviews
• 3 years or more experience of .Net Versions 2.0, 3.5 (4.0 will be an advantage)
• 3 years experience in ASP.Net with VB.Net As primary language
• 3 years experience or good knowledge of LINQ, Writing Queries For
ELECTING/FILTERING/GROUPING/JOINING from object sources
• Familar with Webservice Data Sources, Object Data, LINQ To SQL Enititys
• CSS3 and Cross Browser Styling(Ie: DirectX Filters vs Mozilla),
• Using jQuery for AJAX HTML/JSON Data,
• jQuery Selectors, Parsing JSON Data,
• HTML Manipulation, ADD/REMOVE, jQuery Effects/Easing, Data/Fields Injection
• Fluent English
Would be considered an advantage:
• NODE.js Server/Client Coding
• HTML5 Elements (VIDEO/AUDIO/CANVAS)
• Mobile Web Development (iPhone, Android, Win8)
• Flash/Actionscript Experience
• Competitive salary package
• Project bonuses
• Extremely motivating working environment
• Trainings depending on your development needs.
Apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aplică la acest job | A inceput cea de-a doua editie a Targului virtual pentru specialisti IT&C - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.