- Graduate Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics/Physics.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills, at least 3 years experience in software development.
- Good command of software engineering best practices, data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to understand and solve complex technical problems.
- Fluency in English.
Would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of compiler development (front-end, parsers, back-end, best practices).
- C/C++ Development under Linux.
- Contact with any of the following: hardware design automation tools (like VCS, Specman, Design Compiler, Synplify, ZeBu, ModelSim, Xilinx etc), digital electronics, hardware description or verification languages (Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog, e, other).
Aplică la acest job | Te invitam la Open Agile - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.