Our client is focused on providing software/technology consulting services, committed to facilitating quality in customers’ projects, whether they reside within the engineering/development or within the IT department.
- Technical background
- Strong Java development skills with min 2 years work experience applied.
- Strong background in Java language fundamentals. JavaSE is fine here. Certification is a not required but the knowledge level comparable.
- Must be mastering the Java fundamentals, e.g. multi threading, interfaces, collections, etc..
- Good knowledge on object orientation, analysis and design patterns. The candidate has to know about encapsulation and abstraction. Preferably also refactoring.
- Eclipse power user, especial with the refactoring and testing tools.
- Good Team Spirit
- Good communication skills. Ability to work successfully with a large and diverse audience (cultural diverse, administrative, technical, and academic).
- Participate in the analysis and development of software applications and maintaining existing code
- Attend meetings where you will discuss organizational and technical aspects with your colleagues.
- 4+ years of development experience
- Core Java skills - Level 4-5
- Core OOP skills - Level 4-5
- Java Client Side development - Level 3-4
- XML - Level 4
- SWT/JFace - Level 4
- jUnit - Level 3
- Working experience with web services
- Data base concepts, including SQL - Level 2-3
- Eclipse RCP and plugin development
- Notes Java API - Working experience
- Eclipse Modelling Framework
- Log4j, RTC, Jazz, HTML - Working experience
- Ant, Install shield - Working experience
Note: Level 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest
Aplică la acest job | Te invitam la Open Agile - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.