This position is for a Greenfield Development Project.
Expertise is needed in some of the following key areas:
-Oracle SOA Suit experience
-Oracle BPEL experience
-Oracle Service Bus
Would be nice to have:
-Java development experience (J2EE, WebServices)
- Produces components of detailed designs, such as: physical data flows, class diagrams, file layouts, common routines and utilities, program specifications or prototypes, and backup, recovery and restart procedures.
- Documents all work using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
- Assists as part of a team on design of components of larger systems.
- Works under routine supervision.
- Uses minor discretion in resolving problems or enquiries.
- Works without frequent reference to others.
- Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts, selecting the appropriate method/tool to resolve the problem and reflecting on the result, such that learning is identified and absorbed.
This is a good opportunity to take part in the green-field development of the heart of a global companies business. Our client's partner’s business is on-line payments and we have an unique opportunity to work with them in developing their scheme clearing and settlement engine. This system will need to be permanently available and deal with a high throughput. The system will be based on an Event-oriented architecture, delivering low latency and high throughput.
Aplică la acest job | Te invitam la Open Agile - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.