We are looking for an enthusiastic BI Developer for our fast-paced Business Consultancy department. You will receive on the job training from our talented BI developers/consultants, who want to share their knowledge and develop you into the next generation guru.
What will your responsibilities look like?
• As a professional BI developer you will need to not only retrieve data, but analyse it and be able to draw informed conclusions based on your analysis
• Contribution to the delivery of system documentation (functional and technical)
• Support of and contribution to the delivery of accurate project estimates
• Development of reliable, quality code aligned with best practice guidelines independently and with minimal guidance
• Planning and execution of unit and integration tests including documented evidence of test plans and results
• Work within defined standards, methods and strategies
• Continuous development of knowledge regarding one or more development environments (including associated tools)
• Support of project implementation, which may include checking results and problem resolution
• Progress problem resolution, within own area of expertise by reference to procedures and/or precedents, through to successful implementation of solution
• Compliance with company standards, quality assurance processes and system documentation
• Effective communication of project work progress and/or problems to supervisor in a timely manner
What abilities will you need?
• Knowledge of relational databases
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development skills
• Database administration skills are an advantage
• Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehouse skills are an advantage
Do you also have these qualities?
• A genuine interest in business intelligence and data warehousing - it is essential
• Bachelor's degree in Economics/Business Data Processing /Computer Science
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership skills and wish to learn and grow professionally
• Fluency in English
What will you find in iQuest?
• Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
• Trainings/certifications on the latest technologies
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• English and German language courses
If you are interested in applying for this jobs, you may either submit your application directly from this ad, or send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Please include the following in the subject line: Reference Code CONBID 813 CJ
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
Aplică la acest job | Conferinta OpenAgile - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.