As a database developer, your role is to design, develop, and implement complex database systems, tools and applications. Your specialty will be writing queries and stored procedures using data modeling tools, implementing them at the physical level, tuning and optimizing databases. You must have relevant experience with relational data.
What will your responsibilities look like?
• Design, develop, test and implement relational databases and procedural database code
• Understand and follow the development process
• Diagnose problems related to the database system
• Tune inefficient queries and optimize database performance
What abilities will you need?
• Good learning capabilities (ability to quickly engage in a new project and learn a new technology)
• Knowledge of relational databases
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development skills
• Database administration skills are an advantage
• Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehouse skills are an advantage
• UNIX skills are an advantage
• Scripting languages are an advantage
Do you also have these qualities?
• Passion for work
• Team player with positive attitude
• A great deal of flexibility and adaptability
• Good communication skills
• Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
• Fluency in English
What experience do you need?
• At least 2 projects completed
What will you find in iQuest?
• Professional development through the iQuest Career Management programme
• Trainings /certifications on the latest technologies
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• English and German language courses
If you are interested in applying for this jobs, you may either submit your application directly from this ad, or send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Please include the following in the subject line: Reference Code DWHBID 813 CJ
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
Aplică la acest job | Conferinta OpenAgile - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.