The C++ Developer will be part of iQuest TELCO business unit, which delivers value added software services to mobile operators and connected businesses. The C++ Developer will have the opportunity to develop technical solutions for projects with high quality expectations and challenging performance requirements, for customers around the world. He/she will have to master a wide range of C++ based technologies and domain knowledge (IP network protocols, Intelligent Network protocols, other domain specific standards) in order to cope with dynamic customer environments and high performance expectations.
What will your responsibilities look like?
• Develop technical solutions for projects with high quality expectations in Telecom and connected areas
• Master a wide range of C++ based technologies. Constantly develop and learn new C++ based technologies
• Perform strong analysis of requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
• Provide effort estimates
• Follow rigorously processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management
• Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with the clients
• Adapt to different software development methodologies
What abilities will you need?
• Good C++ knowledge (including STL and Boost Libraries)
• Experience with C++ development on Linux/Unix
• Good knowledge and experience with multithreading applications on Linux/Unix platforms
Nice to have:
• Good knowledge of Internet protocols and services
• Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigm
• Experience in profiling and performance optimization
Do you also have these qualities?
• Organisational skills
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
• Fluency in English
What experience do you need?
• A minimum of 2 years working experience in C++ development on Linux/Unix
What will you find in iQuest?
• Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
• Trainings/certifications on the latest technologies
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• English and German language courses
If you are interested in applying for this jobs, you may either submit your application directly from this ad, or send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following in the subject line: Reference Code TELCPP 713 BV
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
Aplică la acest job | Conferinta OpenAgile - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.