What you'll do:
- Help improve our uptime and scalability through better processes, infrastructure, and automation.
- Participate actively in the engineering process
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware, software, applications and network.
- Configure servers and network.
- Continually document and expose configuration processes and policies.
- Prioritize tasks and work independently, while interacting with other product and engineering teams.
- Experience as a System Administrator.
- Expert in Linux/Unix.
- Expert knowledge of networking principles.
- Experience with load balancers (software and hardware).
- Knowledge of redundancy methods in data centers.
- Experience in high scalability and real-time environments.
- Familiar with administering MySQL, Memcache and Nginx.
- BS in Computer Science, preferred.
- SMTP, spam filtering (nice to have!).
- Systems monitoring (Nagios, Munin).
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet).
- Ruby and/or Perl.
- Tcpdump, Wireshark, IP stack tuning & Debugging.
- top level salary range, based on current experience
- latest tech equipment
- open and collaborative work environment
- flexible schedule
- free drinks, snacks, fun-room
- free medical package with private clinic/hospital
- daily lunch
Aplică la acest job | Peste 300 de oportunitati de angajare in IT&C - cel mai recent articol de pe blog.