Results for "Physics"

Tags

  • Online meditations by tataruc

    Description: I'm working on a website with online meditations for every subject you can provide via skype to our website users. The "teacher" will get 75% of the winnings per hour and I will get the rest of 25%... (Budget: $25-$50 USD, Jobs: Creative Writing, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Tr...

    Tags: freelancer, Creative Writing, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Translation

    2233 days ago